Supports & Services|
24/7 customer support
We have already delivered nearly 35,000 power transmission systems to both airlines and armed forces. Today, an aircraft using our products takes off somewhere in the world every 6 seconds, and we support more than 1,600 customers worldwide.
Our top priority is of course to guarantee product performance throughout their operating life and make sure that our customers' aircraft are always ready to fly.
Safran Transmission Systems provides an extensive range of support services for the power transmissions we deliver to our customers. From technical publications, tools and spare parts, to MRO, technical assistance and training, we provide a comprehensive slate of support services throughout the world, especially in critical AOG (Aircraft on Ground) situations.
Contact: Customer Support Center
Tel: +33 (0) 1 64 14 88 66
Fax: +33 (0) 1 64 79 85 55
A global center of excellence in power transmission MRO
Our Paris-based repair shop provides solutions tailored to each customer's specific needs, from spare parts to a complete "by the hour" support contract.
Our design and customer support departments team up to develop innovative inspection and repair solutions that lower maintenance costs while ensuring product reliability.
Safran Transmission Systems combines an agile MRO (repair, maintenance and overhaul) organization with the unrivaled design and production resources of an OEM (original equipment manufacturer). That means we can react very quickly and deliver repaired components on time, with top-flight quality and at competitive prices.
Our power transmission repair services naturally deliver outstanding value to each and every customer, because of our legacy position as OEM and the ongoing development of our strategic support capabilities.
From simple price quotes to complete “by the hour” support contracts
In the shop
- Surface inspection of subassemblies
- Repair and expert evaluation of assemblies
- General overhaul
- Component repair (gears, housings, etc.)
- Application of Service Bulletins/AD
- Development of specific repair solutions
- Tool design and manufacture
- Customer maintenance staff training
- Maintenance on-wing or in customer shops (engine maintenance)
- Access to spare parts stocks (pool + standard exchange)
- Complete visual and dimensional checks
- Non-destructive testing (dye penetrant, magnetoscopic, borescope inspection)
- Bushing repairs for casings
- Plasma repairs for gears
- Machining and milling
- Surface treatment and finishing
- Calibration (oil jet flow rate and accuracy)
- Calibration and balancing of gears and shafts
Capabilities and certifications
Safran Transmissions Systems ensures complete maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for all of our products, including all power transmissions: from helicopter reduction gearboxes to complete power transmission systems for the A350 jetliner (gearbox, shaft and oil tank).
We use only our own original parts to ensure maximum quality for all operators. All our repairs are based on publications approved by the OEM.
We are of course certified to all main international aviation standards and the strictest quality standards.
- 14 CFR PART145
- EASA PART 145
- CAAC PART 145
- TCCA PART 145
Quality standards / Customer audits
- RR Germany
- Safran Aircraft Engines
- N3 Engine Overhaul Services
- ISO 9001 – AQAP 2110
- NUCAP NDT