Depending of their capabilities, suppliers may operate in one or several of the following production type :
We work with suppliers able to procure their raw materials, to machine and handle large aircraft series; having special processes in house or capable of managing tier 2 suppliers (Safran NADCAP approved network).
- Straight-cut and spiral bevel gears
- Shafts and sleeves with internal/external splines
- Small rotating parts of steel, titanium or aluminum (400 x 400 mm)
- Prism-shaped parts of steel, titanium or aluminum (400 x 400 mm)
- Prism-shaped parts of aluminum, covers type high-speed machining (maximum size: 500 x 1000 x 300 mm)
- Machining of large aluminium casings from castings or solid ( "banana shaped", length 1 800 mm)
- Small sheetmetal parts, shaping.
- Special processes (heat and surface treatment, NDT)
- Additive manufacturing
For all aforementioned products and services, the following requirements apply to all suppliers for the production of prototypes: quickness, flexibility, dependability, co-development and ability to manage tier-2 suppliers, especially for special processes.
For all aforementioned products and services, our suppliers must be capable of producing small production runs, and be able to manage tier-2 suppliers, especially for special processes
- Gears and splined shafts cutting and grinding
- Cylindrical grinding
- Special processes.